Bacon Apple Porkchops over loaded mac-n-cheese with Asparagus. Great recipe for Bacon Apple Porkchops over loaded mac-n-cheese with Asparagus. Not only did the plate look good, but it tasted great. See recipes for Pork chops with caramelized apple and onion too..
From weekend get-togethers to after-school surprises, there's a perfect snack for every occasion. Our resident foodie develops recipes to share with viewers and the online community every week. Click on the links below to see David's favorites, and click here to see what he used to prepare them. You can have Bacon Apple Porkchops over loaded mac-n-cheese with Asparagus using 15 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Apple Porkchops over loaded mac-n-cheese with Asparagus
- You need 4 of thick pork chops.
- It’s 1 lb of thick sliced bacon.
- You need 1 of stock asparagus.
- You need 1 packages of noddles.
- You need 1 of apple.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of green pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 dash of fresh chives.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of white wine.
- You need 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
From light and healthy fare to Southern comfort food, these recipes are sure to be a success. Some mornings call for a slice of bread. But it can be difficult to find good-tasting keto recipes for bread. This moist and delicious Strawberry Low Carb Bread with homemade icing can be served at breakfast or as a sweet treat.
Bacon Apple Porkchops over loaded mac-n-cheese with Asparagus step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Boil 6 cups of salted water.
- Boil 3 cups of pasta until fully cooked.
- Chop 1lb of bacon into tiny pieces.
- Saute 1/3lb of chopped bacon with 2tbsp of butter until fully cooked.
- Strain bacon and set aside.
- Saute 1/2 chopped onion and 1/2 chopped green pepper in 2tbsp of butter. Add salt and pepper..
- Remove from heat, add can of cream of mushroom and 1 cup of sour cream and mix.
- In a buttered baking dish, place a layer of cooked noodles, cheese, soup mix and cooked bacon pieces.
- Continue layers until dish is full or noodles are all gone..
- Top with chives and bake at 350° for 30 min..
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper and cook in medium skilet.
- Saute chopped apples, remaining bacon and thinly slices onions in 2tbsp of butter.
- Add 1 cup of white wine to apples and bacon after fully cooked to deglaze pan. Allow alcohol to evaporate.
- Saute asparagus in 1 tbsp of butter until fully cooked. Add salt to taste.
- Plate pork chop over a serving of mac-n-cheese..
- Top porkchop with apples and bacon mix.
- Place a few asparagus over top..
There's no one superior cooking technique — slow cooker or pressure cooker, oven-baked or toaster oven-roasted, there's one goal we're all trying to achieve: a tasty meal. Test out banana bread made in a crock pot or chicken thighs in an instant pot to add a few tricks to your repertoire for a winning weeknight dinner. Toss asparagus with olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, and Italian seasoning. Arrange on a baking sheet and roast until asparagus is bright green and just starting to soften. Mix together mozzarella and Parmesan cheese and sprinkle over asparagus.