Pork Chop With sauteed mushrooms. Add the onion and mushrooms, and saute for one minute. Smothered in Onion and Mushrooms, this delicious pork inspired meal is sure to be a keeper. Simmering bacon and pork chops together and stirring in stock, vinegar and garlic to complete.
Season chops with flour, salt and pepper. Season both sides of pork chops with paprika, salt, and pepper. A tangy, succulent sauce with sauteed mushrooms and onions simmered with juicy pan fried pork chops. You can have Pork Chop With sauteed mushrooms using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Chop With sauteed mushrooms
- It’s 1 cup of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 of Pork Chops.
- You need 1 of oil.
- You need 1 of salt and peper.
Do you have that one ingredient you'll use in a dish only for the love your family has for it- but you don't?. I have a love/hate relationship with mushrooms, as I do with bananas. LOVE in the sense, mushrooms give dishes great flavor. Pour chicken broth into the skillet and bring to a boil while scraping the browned bits of food off the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon.
Pork Chop With sauteed mushrooms instructions
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Then heat skillet up with the oil to brown the pork chops on each side. then take them out of the pan and place on the side for later.
- When finished throw out the oil and put some more in to sautee the mushrooms. When they are ready put the chicken stock and cream of mushroom soup into the skillet with the mushrooms and stir untill mixed.
- Put the browned pork chops in with the mushroom mixture and let it cook for about a half hour or untill pork chop is cooked.
Put the chops on a platter and pour the mushroom sauce over the meat, top with remaining parsley. Coat each pork chop with the flour-zest mixture on both sides and place into the skillet and cover with a splatter screen. Season the pork on both sides with salt and pepper. Put the flour in a shallow dish and dredge the pork in it, shaking off any excess. To use fresh mushrooms, saute them in a little butter until they're tender and then add them to the pork chops near the end of the cooking time.