Don't feel like cooking, pork chops. Don't feel like cooking, pork chops satanslittlehelper. Don't feel like cooking on the stovetop? Yes, you can convert this recipe to your air fryer, although the chops might not get as brown.(Learn more about how to convert recipes to the air fryer here.)Dredge the chops with the seasoned flour and then spritz all sides of the chops with oil.
Brown pork chops and place in baking dish. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over pork chops. The same goes for pork chops with a slimy appearance. You can cook Don't feel like cooking, pork chops using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Don't feel like cooking, pork chops
- It’s 4 of thick cut pork chops.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 of mushrooms as many as you like.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of liquid smoke a dash or two.
- Prepare 1 of any other seasonings you like.
- It’s 1 of onion..whatever kind you like chopped.
If they've been sitting in the ref for three days after they were cooked, I don't even think of eating them. I immediately discard the meat as I don't want to take any chances, so to speak. When it comes to pork chops, the color on the outside doesn't change much when you're cooking it. So it can be hard to tell when the meat is cooked through.
Don't feel like cooking, pork chops step by step
- Wash off the chops.
- Heat frying pan to medium.
- Add chops put a dash or two of liquid smoke on them add spices.
- Fry for two min or so and flip put a dash or so smoke on this side too fry two or three min add spices.
- Use a little water so chops won't stick.
- Add soup and mushrooms and onion stir up so soup is smoother add lid.
- Cook on low about twenty min or so flipping chops half way through srir it up good.
- No need to add water. between the lid and the water to no stick its good.
- Extra gravy is excellent for mashed taters.
If you're cooking your pork chops in a skillet or in the oven on broil, check your chops when the outside color is a little more golden brown. If the pork chops look like they're too fatty, you can trim off some of the fat cap, but most packages come trimmed and ready to eat. You won't need to brine them, either, because the low-and-slow cooking method ensures they'll turn out nice and tender. Simply place the chops into the bowl of the slow cooker (or an Instant Pot, if you prefer). We get it, everyone is super busy these days, every day, all the time.