Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops. Garlic Parmesan Pork Chop Recipe: Start by seasoning your boneless pork chops with salt and pepper. Dip the pork chops in an egg wash, then into a mixture of breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Sear the pork chops on both sides using a hot cast iron skillet and Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt.
Press seasoning into meat with your fingers. Dredge seasoned chops in parmesan cheese, coating both sides. How to make BAKED GARLIC PARMESAN PORK CHOPS. You can have Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Prepare 4 of to 6 Bone-in Pork chops.
- You need 1 can of Cream Of Mushroom Soup.
- It’s 1 cup of Apple Cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 large of Sweet Onion Sliced Very Thin.
- Prepare 1/3 stick of Of Butter.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
If you set everything up you need to make these pork chops, it will be a super quick process. You need : – olive oil to rub the each pork chop – bread crumbs, parmesan and seasoning for coating – a large (oven safe) skillet or dish ready to place the battered pork chops in the oven. Pat dry pork chops and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Dip each pork chop in the egg and let excess drip off, then dredge in the bread crumb mixture.
Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops step by step
- These pork chops are cooked in the crock pot and the best way to do it is to rub down the pork chops with olive oil and then sprinkle them on both sides with powdered garlic and freshly grated Parmesan Cheese. Use your fingers to pat the Parmesan Cheese and the powdered garlic into the pork chops..
- Spray the inside of your crock pot with vegetable cooking spray and then place the pork chops you prepared above into the crock pot..
- Now all of your ingredients to the crock pot in on top of the pork chops..
- Turn the crock pot on high and let it cook for 6 hours. Check about once a hour to make sure it doesn't dry out. If it appears to get to dry at any point add a 1/4 cup of apple cider.
- I like to serve these pork chops over saffron rice and I serve broccoli and cheese with the meal also. I also serve Cheddar Bay Biscuits..
In medium bowl, combine Butter, Mayonnaise, Garlic, Parmesan, Oregano, Basil, and optional Lemon Juice and Salt. Set the pork chops aside on a plate to let the seasoning work into the meat and allowing the pork chops to come to room temperature. In a large bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, cornstarch, cornmeal, parmesan cheese, minced garlic, freshly ground black pepper and the majority of the fresh parsley (leaving enough to garnish later). PARMESAN PORK CHOPS with CREAMY PARMESAN GARLIC SAUCE are so delicious! These creamy garlic parmesan pork chops are made in ONE PAN, making it a super easy one pan recipe you can make any night of the week.