Whole wheat banana bread. Whole Wheat Banana Nut Bread Whole Wheat Banana Nut Bread. Put the butter, sugar, bananas and eggs in a blender. Now transfer to a mixing bowl.
In this healthier banana bread recipe, swap butter with unsweetened applesauce, all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour, and replace some of the refined sugar with honey. The Ultimate Moist Banana Bread- Super easy, whole wheat banana bread recipe using oil. You can never have enough Banana Bread recipes. You can have Whole wheat banana bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whole wheat banana bread
- You need 4 of ripe bananas.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
Especially in times like these when you are short on ingredients. It's the No Gimmicks Banana Bread with intense banana flavour which leaves you in no doubt about the flavour of the bread. Whole Wheat Banana Bread is a staple in my house – my kids adore it and it's the perfect use for ripe bananas. People are always shocked when I tell them this is healthy!
Whole wheat banana bread instructions
- Preheat oven at 350°.
- Mix flour, sugars, salt, baking soda.
- In a separate bowl mash bananas into a purée as finely as possible.
- Mix wet ingredients (eggs, milk, butter, and vanilla) into its own mixture..
- Combine dry and wet mixtures and add to greased and lightly floured bread pan.
- Bake for 80 mins.
It freezes well and it's going to become a staple in your house, too. Whole wheat banana bread seems like such a boring first post, I know, but it's one of our favorites! T usually doesn't like whole wheat treats but this is an exception. With this healthy banana bread recipe, you're only a few simple ingredients away from the best banana bread ever! It's made with whole wheat flour and naturally sweetened with honey or maple syrup.