Super Easy Peanut Butter Cookies.
You can cook Super Easy Peanut Butter Cookies using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 medium of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of JIF peanut butter.
- It’s 1 large of dark cookie sheet.
Super Easy Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- preheat oven to 375°.
- combine all three ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and, using a spoon, mix really well. this should give you a really thick mixture..
- dollop out small spoonfuls into your hand and roll them into balls, placing about 3/4 inch between them for small balls and about 1 1/4 in. for larger balls. try to keep them all about the same size for ease..
- note: if the mixture is too thin to roll, you have to dollop them out by the spoonful straight onto the cookie sheet.
- once the balls are rolled and set on the pan, take a fork and lightly flatten each one with a criss-cross pattern.
- bake in the oven for around 10 minutes. they will still be a bit gooey but the bottoms should be lightly browned..
- let the pan cool on the counter for a few minutes and you should be able to lift them straight off with a spatula.