Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce. Rub pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat, add chops, and brown on both sides. Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce Tender, baked smothered Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce.
By contrast, today's recipe takes advantage of a quicker stovetop method to fry the pork chops and make. The pork chops are baked with sliced mushrooms and a flavorful homemade sauce. Add mashed potatoes or rice and your favorite vegetables for a tasty, satisfying meal. You can have Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- You need 4-6 of pork chops.
- It’s To taste of garlic powder.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cups of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/3 of white wine (Frontera Chile Chardonnay).
We used center cut loin pork chops in the recipe, but feel free to use rib chops or meaty country-style ribs. Garnish with remaining fresh parsley and serve the garlic pork chops in creamy mushroom sauce immediately with cauliflower rice, zucchini noodles, or pasta. This pork chop recipe has simple ingredients and there is no marinating required. Bone-in or boneless pork chops in a rich mushroom sauce served with mashed potatoes is the ultimate dinner for a busy evening!
Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce step by step
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pat pork chops with paper towel. Sprinkle both sides with garlic powder and salt. Press fingers onto meat to better stick the seasoning..
- Dredge the pork chops lightly in flour, dip in the egg, and coat liberally with bread crumbs..
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the pork chops 5 minutes per side, or until the breading appears well browned. Transfer the chops to a 9×13 inch baking dish, and cover with foil..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes..
- Combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk and white wine in a small pot bring to a boil for 7 minutes; before timer goes off for pork chops..
- Pour creamy mixture on top of pork chops, put the foil back on and cook for an additional 20 minutes..
- Place pork chop on a plate, take a spoon and scoop some cream sauce on top of the pork chop. Enjoy!.
- If you use smaller pork chops, make sure to reduce the cooking time in the oven. I would say cut the time in half if you're using small pork chops.
Pork chops are breaded in Italian breadcrumbs and served with a creamy mushroom sauce in this delicious dinner idea. These Italian Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce will become an instant favorite! Place sliced onion pieces on the bottom of a glass baking dish. Lay pork chops over the onions. Cover chops evenly with cream of mushroom soup.