Ranch Crockpot Pork Chops. Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with ranch dressing mix. Place pork chops in slow cooker. Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops is one of the easiest recipes I make.
You'll just lay out the pork in a single layer on the bottom of the crockpot. In slow cooker, layer pork chops, cream of chicken soup, and sprinkle dry ranch dressing all over. Tip: Brown the pork chops in a fry pan to give them a quick sear before adding them to the crockpot. You can cook Ranch Crockpot Pork Chops using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ranch Crockpot Pork Chops
- Prepare 5-6 of boneless center cut pork chops.
- It’s 1 envelope of ranch dressing seasoning.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- You need to taste of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of cooking spray.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried minced onion.
CROCKPOT RANCH PORK CHOPS Rebecca Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops is the easiest recipe in the world, and so good. Serve with mashed potatoes – to make this really easy, use instant. My husband loves this… Recipes crockpot, crock-pot, pork, pork chops, ranch American Print This Place the pork chops in the crock pot. Place the butter on top and sprinkle the ranch mix packet on top.
Ranch Crockpot Pork Chops step by step
- Spray the bottom of your crockpot with cooking spray..
- Add pork chops to crockpot. Pour envelope of ranch seasoning evenly over the pork chops..
- In small bowl combine both soups & stir to mix together, then pour over pork chops in the crockpot as well..
- Sprinkle with dried minced onion & cover. Set on high for 4 hrs or on low for 6-8 hrs. Serve over mashed potatoes (optional) & enjoy!.
Place pork chops in the slow cooker. Pour the cream soups over the pork chops then sprinkle the top with ranch seasoning mix. When ready to serve sprinkle with chopped Parsley, if desired. All you need to make this is a packet of ranch mix, a can of cream of chicken soup and some pork chops. Of course, you are going to need your trusty crockpot, too.