Cheesy Chops. While the potatoes are cooking, mix the cheese, mustard and milk together. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Spoon the onions and apples on top of the chops, and top with a slice of Cheddar cheese.
Add pork chops, potatoes and onion. Serve in a casserole dish. (Very rich. Cheesy Sour Cream Pork Chops Keto What's in Cheesy Sour Cream Baked Pork Chops? You can have Cheesy Chops using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chops
- You need 4-6 of boneless pork chops (sirloin or center cut).
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 cup of chunky salsa (any heat level).
- Prepare 4 oz of velveeta – cubed.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
These pork chops can be made with boneless pork chops or bone-in pork chops. Brown chops in oil and season with Seasoned salt. Combine soup, milk, sour cream and pepper. Mix remaining dressing and all remaining ingredients until blended.
Cheesy Chops step by step
- Season chops with salt and pepper on both sides. Heat a large skillet over medium heat..
- Add olive oil. As soon as oil is hot (about 30 seconds) add chops. Sear on both sides until browned. About 5 minutes per side..
- Pour soup and salsa into skillet in the spaces between the chops. Scatter velveeta over the top..
- Stir to combine all sauce ingredients. Simmer until velveeta melts, stirring frequently..
- Turn chops to coat in sauce. Reduce heat to medium low. Cover. Simmer 10 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Serve over mashed potatoes or rice with a side of steamed broccoli or crisp salad. Enjoy!.
Place chops in baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; press cracker mixture onto chops. The only thing that may have made these cheesy garlic and brown sugar pork chops better is a splash of bourbon. Spray the crock first layer potatoes diced onion salt and pepper soup (I have used all sorts of creamed soups prefer celery or asparagus) cheese then pork chops. Then another layer of potatoes onion salt and pepper ending with cheese. Cook on LOW for about five or six hours.