Banana Nut Bread French Toast. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Dip each slice into the egg mixture, then place in the hot pan. Cook on each side until golden brown.
In shallow dish or pan, beat eggs and milk until well mixed. Coat bread slices on both sides with egg mixture; place in hot skillet. Cook until golden brown on each side. You can cook Banana Nut Bread French Toast using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Nut Bread French Toast
- You need 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 pinch of of salt.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of white sugar.
- Prepare 12 slice of of banana nut bread.
Serve with buttermilk syrup and garnish with berries. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Whisk together ingredients from French toast recipe.
Banana Nut Bread French Toast instructions
- Make Banana Nut Bread and cut into 12 slices..
- Measure flour into a large mixing bowl. Slowly whisk in the milk. Whisk in the salt, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract and sugar until smooth. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium heat. Soak bread slices in mixture until saturated. Cook bread on each side until golden brown. Serve hot..
Dip slices of banana bread into the egg mixture, making sure both sides are well-coated. Melt butter in a large skillet or on a griddle. Pour half of the egg mixture over the bread. Slice banana bread to desired thickness. In a bowl, combine eggs, vanilla, cream and cinnamon, whisking until combined.