2smile French toast. Build Your Uniform For Whatever Your Days Hold. Virtual, In Person, Hybrid, Or Weekend. Get the recipe @ http://allrecipes.com/recipe/french-toast-i/detail.aspxSee how to make a foolproof French toast from your favorite kind of bread.
If you are feeling adventurous, you can even make French toast in a mug! But for this quick and easy French toast recipe you'll need to start with some vanilla extract. I added all of the spices as suggested and enjoyed the taste, although I would probably use less nutmeg next time. You can have 2smile French toast using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 2smile French toast
- You need 4 slice of any type bread.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of oil/spray to cook with.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon sugar & powder sugar.
- You need 1 of fresh fruit.
I used the rest of a loaf of french bread that we had bought the night before, so that made it extra tastey. I also followed another reviewer's suggestion and covered the pan with a lid so the middle. These easy-to-make French toast sticks turn out great in an air fryer. Dry your bread out first so you don't end up having your bread fall apart during the soaking process.
2smile French toast step by step
- heat up pan/griddle add oil/spray.
- blend egg in a shallow container with milk and vanilla.
- dip bread slice in mixture and put on hot pan/griddle..repeat for each slice..
- turn after a few minutes.garnish with sugars and fruit..
Serve with your favorite French toast toppings, such as powdered sugar, a sugar and cinnamon mix, or syrup. Reheat frozen French toast by placing the slices on a baking sheet. What Sides Should I Serve with French Toast? We'll be honest, you can serve just about any breakfast favorite with French toast! This is the best french toast recipe I've ever tried.