Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing.
You can cook Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing
- Prepare 1 box of French vanilla cake mix.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1-4 of serving box instant banana cream pudding.
- It’s 1 jar of Beechnut banana baby food.
- Prepare 1 cup of crushed mini Nila Wafers.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 jar of marshmallow fluff.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s of Extra Nila Wafers for garnish.
Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and lightly flour 2 – 9"round cake pans, or place liners in regular size cupcake tins. (Recipe yields a dozen cupcakes, and 1 – 9" round cake perfectly).
- In a large bowl, add cake mix, eggs, oil, milk, and pudding mix. Beat for 2 minutes on medium speed using an electric mixer. Stir in banana baby food, and crushed wafers until combined..
- Evenly distribute the cake batter into prepared cake pans or cupcake tins. Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. (If making cupcakes, use approximately 1/3 cup batter per cupcake).
- While cakes are cooling, mix cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and powdered sugar in a large bowl until shiny and smooth..
- Dip each cooled cupcake into the icing or pour and spread icing over the cooled cakes. Use any remaining Nila Wafers as garnish. Enjoy!.