French Toast Muffins. Cut bread into ½" cubes and set aside. In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt until mixture is. These French Toast Muffins are easy to make, using things you already have in your pantry!
In a medium bowl mix the Bisquick™, sugar, milk, egg, and oil until combined. Carefully pour egg and milk mixture evenly over each muffin tin. Add bread; stir until evenly moistened. You can cook French Toast Muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French Toast Muffins
- It’s 8 cup of french bread, cut into 1 inch cubes.
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 3 of eggs, slightly beaten.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar ( i used a lil more its up to you).
French Toast Muffins French toast is one of my favorite indulgent weekend breakfasts. Baked in a casserole or cooked on the griddle, nothing beats a stack of french toast smothered in warm maple syrup. These french toast muffins encompass all I love about regular french toast right in a portable little package. Directions In a shallow baking dish, whisk eggs, half and half, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and salt until well combined.
French Toast Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 12 muffin tins with cooking spray or line with paper liners..
- Place bread cubes in a large bowl and set aside..
- In another large bowl whisk together milk, butter, eggs, syrup, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Pour over bread and gently stir just til combined. Let set for 5-10 min to let the milk mixture soak in..
- Divide mixture evenly into muffin tins and sprinkle with sugar. Bake for 30-40 min til golden brown. Remove and let cool for 5 min..
- You can top this with syrup n powdered sugar like I did or maybe even some vanilla ice cream. It kinda reminds u of a cross between French toast and bread pudding. Its very yummy!!.
Spray a regular sized muffin tin with non stick cooking spray, set aside. In a large bowl combine the milk, sugar, eggs, vanilla and cinnamon. These French Toast Muffins are the perfect (and sweet!) on-the-go breakfast. Make them on Sunday and you'll have plenty for the full week! Cooking Professionally Main Courses Desserts Apps & Snacks Soups & Salads Side Dishes Breakfast & Brunch.