Cinnamon French toast with strawberry and penetrant salad. Start with egg-dipped brioche bread cooked until golden, add a super easy strawberry sauce, and top it with almond-flavored cream. That's great because I have so many recipes for French Toast. Bring the mixture to a simmer over medium-low.
I'm also kind of obsessed with cinnamon sugar-crusted french toast. Have you guys ever tried it?? It makes regular french toast look downright boring. You can cook Cinnamon French toast with strawberry and penetrant salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon French toast with strawberry and penetrant salad
- You need of The best start to a lazy day.
- You need 3 slice of toast.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinemon.
- It’s 1 of butter.
- You need 5 of strawberries.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 small of pomegrant.
Mix beaten eggs, sugar, milk, cinnamon, and salt in a large, shallow bowl. Dip bread slices into egg mixture to coat. DIRECTIONS Thoroughly beat together eggs, cinnamon, vanilla, sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl until mixed well. Add a pinch of salt if desired.
Cinnamon French toast with strawberry and penetrant salad instructions
- mix eggs, milk, cinnamon, and 1 table spoon of sugar . mix well till combined.
- heat a small skillet with butter and a dash of oil.
- put each slice into egg mixture on both sides then in the skillet till golden brown on each side.
- after removing each slice from the skillet , drizzle with some honey at maple syrup.
- to make the salad, mix strawberries with remaining sugar and put in the refrigerator for 30 min.
- then wiz with pomegranate seeds.
A ham and cheese sandwich, dipped in egg and cooked like french toast to perfect golden brown, buttery perfection. Combine eggs, milk, vanilla and baking powder; pour over bread. Beat the eggs, half-and-half and vanilla extract in a medium bowl with a fork or whisk. Pour the egg mixture over the bread pieces. Stir and press the bread pieces into the egg mixture to coat.