Easy French toast. With so many toppings and breads there is an endless variety of French toast you can make. Cinnamon French toast, Brioche French toast, stuffed French toast and even a French toast that tastes like a Starbucks caramel macchiato. If you are feeling adventurous, you can even make French toast in a mug!
Cook bread until both sides are lightly browned and crisp. All you need is sliced bread, eggs, milk, and a few spices to make the best French toast for a quick and easy breakfast. DIRECTIONS Break eggs into a pie plate and lighty beat. You can cook Easy French toast using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy French toast
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of milk.
- Prepare 2 slice of bread.
Stir in milk, salt, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. To make French toast even easier, you can prepare everything in advance. A savory update to baked French toast, this is an easy make-ahead dish that is excellent for brunches and showers. The combination of maple syrup, bacon and nuts makes it impressive and satisfying. —John Whitehead, Greenville, South Carolina Besides being delicious, any good French Toast recipe is going to have milk, eggs and some warm spices like cinnamon or even nutmeg.
Easy French toast step by step
- Mix eggs, milk, cinnamon, and sugar in a bowl..
- Dip bread in egg mix. Place bread in a baking dish so that both slices are flat. Pour remaining egg mixture on top..
- Place in refrigerator for about 15 minutes and then repeat so that remaining egg soaks into the other side of the bread.
- Add butter to a pan over medium heat and cook the bread for about 4 minutes or until desired browning repeat to the other side. Garnish with toppings of your choice..
The best recipes are made with good bread, a thick mixture of eggs, milk or cream and spices. The pieces are dipped in the egg mixture and then either fried or baked to fluffy perfection. Best Bread for French Toast The crunchy edges and the creamy inside, are both a delight to the taste buds. Easy Recipe Depot will teach you just how to make a french toast you will definitely love. One can make the simplest french toast with just eggs, milk, powdered sugar and of course bread.