Peanut butter stuffed French toast.. Make peanut butter filling: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, mix cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar, peanut butter, heavy cream, and salt and mix until smooth. Something very magical happens when peanut butter is slathered on hot French toast.
If you don't like cinnamon, you can leave it out. Sure, french toast is fun, but I found that stuffing it with peanut butter & banana ups the ante. The peanut butter & banana get all warm and gooey when enclosed in two pieces of toasted bread … then you top it with some berries and warm maple syrup. You can cook Peanut butter stuffed French toast. using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut butter stuffed French toast.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s Splash of milk.
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s of Peanut butter.
- It’s 4 Slices of bread.
- You need of Cinnamon powder.
We just made peanut butter and jelly stuffed french toast. Place the granola in a shallow bowl; set aside. Spread each slice of bread with peanut butter. Drizzle honey evenly over peanut butter.
Peanut butter stuffed French toast. step by step
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl and add a splash of milk. (not too much).
- Add the cinnamon powder. (1 teaspoon).
- Scramble the eggs until a creamy mixture..
- Spread peanut butter on one side of the bread..
- Dunk the bread into the egg mixture. (both sides).
- Place butter onto the pan until it melts and place the bread into the pan..
- Wait until both sides have turned browny but not burnt..
- Place onto a plate, sprinkle sugar on top and enjoy..
Peanut Butter Stuffed French Toast is stuffed with a salty, creamy, sweet peanut butter and cream cheese mixture that gives this French toast so much amazing flavor. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and salt. This recipe has the added touch of a peanut powder/granola coating on the outside of the French toast. I love the combo of banana and peanut butter. In fact, almost every morning for breakfast.