Orange Cranberries Bread Pudding. In a large bowl, combine the torn bread, cranberries, orange juice, and zest. In another bowl, whisk together the vanilla, butter, half-and-half, and eggs. Cranberry orange bread pudding combines two flavors that are a match made in heaven.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. DIRECTIONS In large bowl,whisk eggs, add sugar and beat well. Add the milk and cream, melted butter, vanilla, o.j.,,orange zest, cinnamon and salt and whisk until well blended Add bread cubes and stir extremely well with a spoon. You can have Orange Cranberries Bread Pudding using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Orange Cranberries Bread Pudding
- It’s 2-3 of toast bread.
- Prepare 100 ml of orange juice.
- You need 100 ml of fresh milk.
- You need 50 ml of condense milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbs of sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 10 gr of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rhum essence.
- You need of dried cranberries.
Cover with plastic wrap and put into the fridge. Drizzle over each slice of bread pudding. Gently mix to coat all items. Repeat layers and then drizzle the butter over the top.
Orange Cranberries Bread Pudding step by step
- Preheat oven to 160°C or 320°F.
- Melt butter and spread it into the foil container, keep the rest.
- Shred the toast bread and fill into the foil tin container, pour the rest of the melted butter, set aside.
- Prepare fresh milk, condense milk, orange juice, and cinnamon powder, stir them all together until mixed well.
- In the other bowl, whisk egg, sugar, vanilla essence until all combined and the color turned a bit pale, next pour the milk mixture, pour gently while whisking and stir them well.
- After all ingredient combined, add a pinch of salt and a teaspoon of rhum essence, stir them well and the custard batter is done.
- Pour the custard batter into the foil tin container that filled with shreded toast bread, fill them until the brim of the container, sprinkle with dried cranberries. Make sure to cover it a bit with the custard batter, for making it a bit moist and less hard after being oven.
- Let the whole batter rest about 15 minutes and make sure all the shreded bread fully soaked or at least covered bith the custard batter including the dried cranberries. If there are still some dry spots, use spoon to push it into the liquid.
- Put the container into the oven. Use Au bien marie system by putting about 2 cm of water below the surface of the container. Bake about 40 minutes. Baking time could be variety, it depends on the size of the oven. Give a bit attention by peeking it as much as possible while baking it.
- To check if it's done or not, you could use the tooth pick by sticking it into the bread pudding, and if the tooth pick comes out clean and a bit wet, it means it's time to turn off your oven, ignore the remaining time. But if it comes out with wet batter, add about 5 more minutes baking time..
- My other version of orange bread pudding..
- After baking..
- Glazed with honey and cinnamon powder..
Drizzle over each slice of bread pudding. Bread pudding is actually very easy to make! For this holiday version, I use buttery croissants, fresh organic cream, pastured eggs, vanilla paste, and orange zest. Cranberry and orange are a perfect combination and of course, bread pudding is classic comfort food. This bread pudding is flavoured with orange marmalade.