taco casserole. Taco Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This crazy casserole is somewhere between a loaded Tex-Mex taco and lasagna, and frankly, we can't get enough of it! Surprisingly, and the leftovers are even better.
Taco Casserole is a simple main dish, perfect for easy weeknight dinners, Super Bowl parties or kid's sleep overs. Lightly seasoned beef is combined with beans. I originally found this taco casserole recipe in a Taste of Home magazine. You can have taco casserole using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of taco casserole
- Prepare 1 packages of hamburger.
- You need 1 can of campbells chedder cheese.
- You need 1 packages of any tortillas.
- It’s 1 packages of nacho chips.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 each of guacamole dip.
- Prepare 1 each of sour cream.
- You need 1 each of tomato.
- It’s 1 packages of shredded lettuce.
- You need 1 packages of chedder cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of taco cheese.
I love it because the ingredients list isn't complicated and, based on the. Use Beans to Stretch Your Casserole Further. You can expect an ultra-hearty, meaty meal from this taco casserole, but that doesn't come from ground beef alone. This Delicious Taco Casserole Is Like A Taco Salad In Casserole Form!
taco casserole instructions
- preheat oven 350.
- brown hamburger / drain.
- add taco seasoning.
- add campbells chedder cheese.
- shred tortillas into big pieces place on bottom of baking dish.
- add the hamburger meat one layer.
- top with the nacho chips.
- top with taco cheese.
- add layer of hamburger meat.
- repeat layers until the last of hambuger meat is on top.
- top with remaining cheese.
- put in oven until cheese is melted.
- top with your favorite toppings..
With A Ground Beef And Biscuit Base, Layers Of Sour Cream, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cheese, And Olives. This taco spaghetti casserole is an easy prep casserole that cooks in one pot before it is baked. A Mexican/Italian dish rolled into one casserole! This is a simple recipe that is delicious and can easily. Make this taco casserole recipe for the ultimate taco party and quick Mexican dinner.