French Toast with Caramalized Bananas. Try The McCormick® Recipe For A Delicious Taste. Serve the French toast piping hot, topped with spoonfuls of the caramelized bananas. Variation: Sliced apples, pears, nectarines or peaches are all meltingly delicious when caramelized in butter and sugar.
Top the French toast with caramelized bananas (recipe follows). Make the caramelized bananas: Melt the butter in a saucepan set over medium-high heat. Cook french toast in a buttered pan on medium heat until each side is golden brown. You can have French Toast with Caramalized Bananas using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French Toast with Caramalized Bananas
- It’s 2 piece of bread.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of banana.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of vanilla.
- You need dash of milk.
Add sliced bananas to the caramel sauce and serve over the french toast! This recipe for Easy French Toast With Caramelized Bananas is almost too good to be true. This simple breakfast is made extra delicious with a helping of decadent caramelized bananas. Add a healthy dose of maple syrup and whipped cream to start your day off right!
French Toast with Caramalized Bananas step by step
- First you're going to want to start the bananas. Melt the butter in a skillet. Chop the banana up and add to the butter a long with the brown sugar..
- Now the French toast mixture. Mix eggs, cinnamon, vanilla, and milk in a bowl..
- Heat up another skillet. Spray with Pam. Or butter. Just enough so the bread wont stick to the pan..
- Dip the bread in the mixture. Coat both sides. And lay in the pan..
- While the bread is cooking make sure to check on the bananas. Move around the pan. By this time you'll notice the caramelization happening to the brown sugar. You can add more if you'd like..
- Flip bread to cook both sides. Make sure its nice and crispy. You dont want soggy bread! Repeat with the other piece. If you have mixture left over make another piece!.
- When everything is done top your french toast with butter (optional) and your caramelized bananas! And some syrup. And enjoy!.
Gently lay half a caramelised banana on top of the berry compote, then drizzle with the salted caramel. Dust the banana bread French toast with some icing sugar then spoon the caramelized bananas over the slices and serve. Caramelized Banana French Toast Caramelized Banana French Toast is a decadent french toast with homemade caramel sauce and bananas, an easy to make gourmet breakfast you can make at home. Trending Video This Week on TidyMom I have an epic french toast for you today! Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.