Amazing oatmeal raisin cookies. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! In large bowl, cream together butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs and vanilla until fluffy.
Add eggs and vanilla, and beat well. These classic and Amazing Oatmeal Raisin Cookies feature ultra-plump raisins, two types of oats, chopped pecans, and the perfect blend of sweetness and warm spices. The Best Oatmeal Raisin Cookies I'm all about cookie equality. You can cook Amazing oatmeal raisin cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Amazing oatmeal raisin cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup (113 gr) of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown coconut granulated sugar.
- You need 1/8 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of quick oat, uncooked.
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped walnut, toast in the oven for 10min.
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies A friend gave me the recipe for these cookies many years ago, and they're as delicious as the ones Mom used to make. The secret to the recipe is to measure exactly (no guessing on the amounts) and to not overbake. Cookie Oatmeal Raisin These oatmeal raisin cookies are just the way Grandma made them, except with butter instead of shortening! They're made with old-fashioned oats, brown sugar, and plenty of raisins.
Amazing oatmeal raisin cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven 350°F (175°C).
- Sift the flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon powder. Set aside..
- Put butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in a mixing bowl. Using hand mixer, mix until fluffy and light..
- Add in egg and vanilla extract, keep mixing with medium speed for 2-3min..
- Lower the speed, then add flour mix, mix until no more flour appears. Add in the oats, continue mixing until just combined..
- Add in raisins and chopped walnut. Fold until well mixed..
- Scoop the cookie dough about 1 tablespoon and put on baking tray. Bake about 10minutes or until brown..
- Remove the cookies from baking tray, and let cool on wire rack..
Photography Credit: Elise Bauer The very best oatmeal raisin cookies you will ever have! They are soft and chewy and I promise you will NOT be wishing those raisins were chocolate chips. (I know you) The trick is to plump the raisins in boiling water, and then add a bit of molasses to the cookie dough. So, I've made thousands of oatmeal raisin cookies, using at least a dozen different recipes in my lifetime, and I finally found it. Or, more accurately, my sister found it. The holy grail of oatmeal raisin cookie recipes.