French Toast Stix. Try The McCormick® Recipe For A Delicious Taste. Mix eggs, powdered sugar, milk, maple syrup, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a bowl with a fork until well blended. Dip each bread stick into the egg mixture.
Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Stack and slice the Texas toast into thirds. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, butter, vanilla, cinnamon, salt, and sugar. You can have French Toast Stix using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of French Toast Stix
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- You need 3 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
- You need 3 of slices of bread.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
Dunk each strip of bread into the mixture, allow the excess to drip off, then place on prepared baking sheet. French Toast Sticks (oamc) Recipe by Pamela. Line a baking sheet with foil for easy cleanup. In a large bowl, whisk together milk, sugar, eggs, salt, and vanilla until smooth.
French Toast Stix instructions
- Using a pizza roller or knife, divide each slice of bread into 3 strips..
- Mix together egg, milk, cinnamon, and sugar..
- In a shallow baking dish (like a cookie sheet) pour egg mixture..
- Lay slices in mixture for 1 minute then flip and allow to soak up remaining liquid. Let sit until soggy.
- In a large pan over medium low heat, melt butter and fry stix on both sides until firm (cooked through)..
These quick and easy French Toast Sticks are a great way to get the kids fed on the fly. If you have active kids, you know breakfast time can be a dynamic eating experience. They are easy to make, and even more fun to eat—you can eat them with your fingers! Better yet, they are easy to freeze for future breakfasts. Once they're cooked you can line them up on a baking sheet and place them in the freezer for an hour.