Easy delicious French Toast. Quick and Easy French Toast With so many toppings and breads there is an endless variety of French toast you can make. Cinnamon French toast, Brioche French toast, stuffed French toast and even a French toast that tastes like a Starbucks caramel macchiato. If you are feeling adventurous, you can even make French toast in a mug !
This recipe uses just a few basic ingredients you likely have in the kitchen already, and it freezes incredibly well, so it's economical too. This classic French Toast recipe is so delicious, easy to make and perfect for breakfast or brunch! Enjoy the BEST French toast in minutes with this recipe and helpful tips! You can cook Easy delicious French Toast using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy delicious French Toast
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s dash of of milk.
- You need 1 of French bread.
- You need 1/2 of teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 pinch of of powdered sugar (optional).
- Prepare 1 of little slice of butter.
This classic French Toast is a recipe that I absolutely love to make – especially on a lazy weekend morning. There's just something special about this rich and. I made French Toast with this recipe and froze it with wax paper between each slice and it made really quick and easy breakfast for my teenagers, they just tossed them in the microwave and they were as good as freshly made. This recipe is the very definition of an easy French toast recipe.
Easy delicious French Toast step by step
- Mix all ingredients to a wide bowl (enough size to dip the bread).
- Have a pan ready with butter melted in medium-low heat.
- Take one piece of your bread and just lightly dip in the mixture.
- Put in the pan and wait a minute or till brown to flip.
- Repeat this with the rest and take maple syrup (optional) and pinch of powdered sugar and top it off with blueberries or strawberries..
This classic option has the basics down—simple egg mixture, golden-brown crust, and a drizzle of syrup with fruit. If you've never made homemade French toast, you'll want to start here. To make French toast even easier, you can prepare everything in advance. Simple ingredients transform old bread into a decadent and delicious french toast breakfast your family will love! French toast is one of my all-time favorite breakfasts!