Banana French Toast. Try The McCormick® Recipe For A Delicious Taste. Mash the banana in a shallow bowl with a fork; mix it until most lumps disappear. Scramble both eggs into the bowl along with the spices and vanilla extract.
Stir bread cubes and bananas into egg mixture until coated; pour into prepared baking dish. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Dip each slice into the egg mixture, then place in the hot pan. You can cook Banana French Toast using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana French Toast
- Prepare 2 of Bread Slice.
- It’s 1 of large Ripe Banana.
- It’s 4 tblsp of Refined Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare 2 tblsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- You need as needed of Butter for cooking.
Cook on each side until golden brown. Pour batter into a shallow dish. Dip each bread slice into batter for several seconds, coating both sides. Place bread in a buttered non stick skillet and cook over medium heat until golden on both sides.
Banana French Toast instructions
- 1. Combine banana, sugar, cinnamon, refined flour and half of milk in a blender and blend until smooth..
- 2. Mix sufficient milk to attain mixture of good consistency..
- 3. Pour the batter in a bowl and add vanilla essence to it and mix well..
- 4. Cut the bread slice in to desired shape..
- 5. Heat butter in a pan dip bread slice into the mixture and fry in butter from both sides until brown..
- 6. Banana French Toast is ready to serve. serve hot..
Submit a Recipe Correction Add the cubes of French bread, and gently stir until the bread has soaked up all the liquid. Top with the banana and sugar glaze. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Top the French toast with caramelized bananas (recipe follows).