Cinnamon French Toast. This easy cinnamon french toast only requires milk, sugar, eggs, your favorite pancake syrup, bread and a few dashes of McCormick Cinnamon Extract. A classic French Toast Recipe that is soaked in an egg, milk, vanilla extract, and cinnamon mixture. Then pan-fried to golden perfection for a great breakfast idea.
Dip bread slices into egg mixture to coat. In a medium shallow bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, and vanilla. Soak slices of bread in egg mixture. You can cook Cinnamon French Toast using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon French Toast
- It’s 2 slices of bread.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- Prepare Splash of milk.
- You need Pinch of each of salt and caster sugar.
- You need of Vegetable oil for frying.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of White sugar.
DIRECTIONS Thoroughly beat together eggs, cinnamon, vanilla, sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl until mixed well. Add a pinch of salt if desired. Cinnamon French toast is a delicious sweet, spiced dish that can be served at any time of day. To make the toast, create a custard mixture with eggs, milk, and cinnamon.
Cinnamon French Toast step by step
- Break the egg into a flat bowl and beat with a fork together with a splash of milk, pinch of salt, pinch of sugar and as much cinnamon as you want; I use at least half a teaspoon..
- Place the bread in the bowl and turn over a few times so all sides are soaked. Let it sit in the bowl to soak up the last bit of egg mixture..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, don't use too much and make sure it's good and hot before laying the bread inside. When the underside is golden, flip over to cook the other side..
- When both sides are cooked, flip again and add a knob of butter, then remove from the pan..
- Sprinkle liberally with sugar, granulated is good, for a bit of crunch. Cut and serve straight away..
Cinnamon French toast, Brioche French toast, stuffed French toast and even a French toast that tastes like a Starbucks caramel macchiato. For the French toast: Grease the baking pan with butter. Tear the bread into chunks, or cut into cubes, and evenly distribute in the pan. Crack the eggs in a big bowl. Whisk together cinnamon mixture, eggs, milk,.