French Toast Casserole. Try The McCormick® Recipe For A Delicious Taste. Remove the plastic wrap and bake. French Toast Casserole Topped with cinnamon and sugar, this fuss-free overnight French toast casserole is my favorite way to make the breakfast favorite.
For the French toast: Grease the baking pan with butter. Tear the bread into chunks, or cut into cubes, and evenly distribute in the pan. Crack the eggs in a big bowl. You can cook French Toast Casserole using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of French Toast Casserole
- You need 1 Stick of Butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 6 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- It’s 12 Slices of bread.
With this French toast casserole, you skip the hassle of standing by the stove and pan-frying each individual slice of French toast. Instead, you just throw everything into a dish and let the oven do the work! You can even assemble the casserole the night before and bake it the next morning. In large bowl, beat milk, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, salt and eggs with whisk until smooth.
French Toast Casserole instructions
- Melt butter & brown sugar & cinnamon in a small saucepan. Spread half of the Brown sugar mixture in the bottom of a 9×13" pan. I used a non- stick pan. Place 6 slices of bread over Brown sugar mixture..
- Spread the remainder of the Brown sugar mixture over the bread. Place remaining 6 slices of bread on top. Beat eggs and milk together. Pour over the top. Cover and refrigerate Overnight. Bake at 350º. For 40 minutes. I sprinkled some cinnamon sugar on top of mine..
Spoon into baking dish over brown sugar mixture. French Toast Casserole is perfect for prepping the night before and popping in the oven for a weekend or holiday brunch! An overnight French toast bake with cinnamon, vanilla and maple syrup and crispy cinnamon sugar topping. Remove the casserole from the fridge and sprinkle the topping over the top. In a bowl, whisk eggs with milk until well blended.