French Toast. Check Out Easy French Toast On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! With so many toppings and breads there is an endless variety of French toast you can make.
My grandpa requested French toast, so here is a new holiday twist on a delicious breakfast classic. Feel free to cut your panettone smaller before cooking if it is hard to manipulate. Serve warm with maple syrup, whipped cream, or any other topping. You can have French Toast using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French Toast
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 4 slices of bread.
- Prepare of maple syrup, warmed.
Thanks to our partnership with Borderfree, a trusted third-party service, you can send your FrenchToast.com purchases around the globe with ease and confidence. Using day-old bread from a bakery helps the French toast to be more stable. If using commercially produced brioche, be sure to allow bread to become slightly stale for best results. Whisk together cinnamon mixture, eggs, milk, and vanilla and pour into a shallow container such as a pie plate.
French Toast step by step
- In a small bowl, combine, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar and set aside briefly..
- In a 10-inch or 12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat..
- Whisk together cinnamon mixture, eggs, milk, and vanilla and pour into a shallow container such as a pie plate..
- Dip bread in egg mixture. Fry slices until golden brown, then flip to cook the other side..
- Serve with syrup..
If your french toast is soggy, your not cooking it all the way. Its pretty much impossible to cook it all the way on the stove top. Reheat leftovers by toasting them in a skillet with butter or giving them a zap in the microwave for about a minute. Freezing can let you keep your French toast much longer. French toast is very easy: Soak thick slices of bread in an egg and milk batter, then fry them to crisp up the outside and cook the egg custard center.