French Toast Roll Ups. Try The McCormick® Recipe For A Delicious Taste. Use Your Favorite Bread & McCormick® Spices For A Delicious French Toast Meal. Dip each French toast roll into the egg mixture, making sure to completely cover, then add to the skillet.
Roll the bread into a cylinder around the cream cheese filling. Brush melted butter around the outside of each cylinder and roll the cylinders in the cinnamon-sugar mixture to coat. Dip each roll into egg mixture, and place in skillet. You can have French Toast Roll Ups using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French Toast Roll Ups
- Prepare 5 of large Sandwich Bread slices.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 2-3 drops of Vanilla essence.
- It’s As required of Jam (I used mixed fruit jam).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare As required of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of Butter or oil for shallow frying.
Dip into cinnamon sugar, and roll until completely covered. Easy to make and fun to eat, these delicious French Toast Roll Ups are a creative breakfast treat for any day of the week! You're gonna flip over these french toast roll ups. They taste just like classic french toast, but you dip them in syrup and eat them with your hands.
French Toast Roll Ups instructions
- Take eggs, milk and vanilla essence in a bowl. Whisk and Mix well till it is combined..
- Take the bread slices, remove the crust off and roll them with a rolling pin..
- Apply good amount of jam on them. Roll them thinly and tightly..
- Dip the rolls in the eggy mixture. Do the same to everything..
- Heat butter/ oil in a tawa. Shallow fry the rolls on all sides so it gets evenly cooked and golden. Remove them and keep on a plate..
- In a plate mix the sugar and cinnamon powder..
- Now take the French toast rolls in the sugar cinnamom mixture and serve..
- Note : For vegetarian replace egg with Cornflour slurry..
Roll up each slice jelly roll-style and place seam side down on a baking sheet. Brush the butter over the roll-ups then roll them in the cinnamon-sugar mixture, until completely coated. Repeat with the remaining roll-ups, placing them on the baking sheet after coating. Dip the roll ups into the egg mixture and place on the frying pan. My latest favorite are these handheld French toast roll-ups, which are a fun new way to serve French toast to kids.