Eggless Stuffed banana French Toast. Line a baking sheet with nonstick foil. Spread half of the bread slices with the peanut butter (if using). Top with the banana slices and the remaining bread slices.
This gluten-free vegan banana baked french toast is such a simple yet special breakfast to treat others (or yourself!) to. It's pretty quick to throw together and smells amazing as it bakes — cinnamon, maple, coconut sugar, and banana are some of the best aromas to fill the house with on a rainy or lazy day in my opinion! Place remaining four slices on top. You can cook Eggless Stuffed banana French Toast using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless Stuffed banana French Toast
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla custard powder.
- Prepare 1 cups of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of bread slices.
- Prepare 1 of big banana sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of castor sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
In a bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, vanilla and cinnamon. If you've never had the pleasure, Tonga Toast is a super-thick, banana-stuffed, cinnamon-sugar coated version of french toast served at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort. The official Disney Tonga Toast recipe uses thick-cut sourdough bread. French toast made with banana bread is game changing.
Eggless Stuffed banana French Toast instructions
- Cut the edges of bread slices place fresh sliced bananas on one side of the bread & cover it with another slice of bread & set aside..
- In a mixing bowl add custard powder, sugar, milk & mix well till sugar melts & keep aside..
- Now mix castor sugar & cinnamon powder & keep aside..
- Now preheat a nonstick pan on the gas, put little butter on it, while the butter melts dip the sandwiched bread in milk mixture carefully & put it on the hot pan & cook on both sides till golden brown..
- Once the slice is cooked take it in a plate sprinkle some cinnamon sugar on it & drizzle some honey over it & serve..
This is not only delicious but take the whole banana bread thing to the next level. The french toast taste very rich like a dessert but is perfect for breakfast. If you have leftover banana bread then you can use that. Else if you want to have an indulgent breakfast then you can make this. Today I post "Eggless Stuffed French Toast", prepared mixture of custard powder or milk together instead of beaten eggs and make sandwich with spread peanut butter and fruits slices on bread and soak into milk and custard powder mixture.