Cheesy Shahi toast. Chilli Cheese Toast is an easy-to-make snack recipe that you can prepare at home for your loved ones. This is a quick recipe that can be prepared for your kids in the tiffin. Chilli Cheese Toast is super-easy and yummy and is an ideal snack for munching during the evenings.
Fry the onions in the oil until they begin to change color. Combine mayonnaise and mustard; spread on one side of each slice of bread. Cut each slice into four triangles; place with plain side down on a lightly greased baking sheet. You can have Cheesy Shahi toast using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Shahi toast
- You need 8 slices of bread which is atleast a day old.
- It’s 2 of cheese slices firm.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 1/8 th tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fine sugar/or sugar powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of butter to pan fry.
- You need 1-2 tsp of Hershey's strawberry syrup.
Grate the Cheddar cheese using a large hole grater ―if you use a small hole, the cheese will melt too quickly before the bread has toasted. Divide the cheese between two slices of bread, placing it on the unbuttered side. Season with a little salt and pepper to taste. Cover with the second slice of bread, unbuttered side down.
Cheesy Shahi toast instructions
- Break egg add the milk.
- Add cardamom powder,sugar and cinnamon powder.
- Whisk the above egg milk mix well.
- Take bread slices and with lid of jar or cookie cutters cut out circles of bread.
- Keep ready bread slices circles.
- Add butter to pan on slow flame try not to burn butter.
- Now dip each bread circle and pan fry in hot butter.
- .Keep low flame to avoid browsing more than pinkish.
- Now do up all bread circles like above.
- Start plating,keep one shahi bread circle in plate,cut out circles now of cheese slices.
- Stack shahi toast with cheese circles and shahi toast alternately.
- Stack 4 slices for one person in a plate and on sides add Hershey's strawberry syrup and on or around too as you please.
Directions In a medium bowl, combine the Cheddar, Monterey Jack, mayonnaise, Parmesan, butter, salt, pepper and seasoned salt. Cut the loaf in half lengthwise, then into thirds or fourths. Then sprinkle the cheese, herbs and chill flakes over the bread. To recreate the Sizzler recipe, spread an extra-thick slice of bread with a mix of Parmesan and margarine (or butter). Toast or grill on one side only, until golden brown.