Cinnamon French Toast. Try The McCormick® Recipe For A Delicious Taste. Check Out Cinnamon French Toast on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today!
This easy cinnamon french toast only requires milk, sugar, eggs, your favorite pancake syrup, bread and a few dashes of McCormick® Cinnamon Extract. In a medium shallow bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, and vanilla. Soak slices of bread in egg mixture. You can have Cinnamon French Toast using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon French Toast
- You need 4 of slices of bread.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 dash of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 of butter.
- You need 1 of powdered sugar.
DIRECTIONS Thoroughly beat together eggs, cinnamon, vanilla, sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl until mixed well. Add a pinch of salt if desired. A classic French Toast Recipe that is soaked in an egg, milk, vanilla extract, and cinnamon mixture. Then pan-fried to golden perfection for a great breakfast idea.
Cinnamon French Toast step by step
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- In medium bowl mix together the eggs, milk, cinnamon, and nutmeg..
- Dip the bread in the egg wash covering both sides then place the bread on the heated skillet..
- Flip the bread over when it is light brown in color (after 2-3 minutes).
- When both sides are brown, remove from pan and top with butter and sprinkle with powdered sugar..
This classic French Toast is a delicious and easy recipe to make with only a few ingredients. For the French toast: Grease the baking pan with butter. Tear the bread into chunks, or cut into cubes, and evenly distribute in the pan. Crack the eggs in a big bowl. Directions In a small bowl, combine cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar and set aside briefly.