Easy soft Sugar Cookies. This easy sugar cookie recipe requires NO CHILLING and makes soft sugar cookies that stay chewy for DAYS! So I feel like I'm a tad bit late with these cookies, since I just missed Christmas and all, but the truth is that sugar cookies are good all year. What makes makes my Soft Sugar Cookies so soft?
Will definitely make them again !! This is an easy sugar cookie recipe, you don't have to roll it out, and the cookies are soft and chewy, unlike other sugar cookies. The sugar on the outside gave a crunchy coating that contrasted beautifully with the soft centers. You can cook Easy soft Sugar Cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy soft Sugar Cookies
- It’s of ingredients.
- It’s 3 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of (unsalted) butter, softened.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
I also enjoyed how easy this recipe was to make. These sugar cookies remain soft because they're rolled out pretty thick. Decorate the cooled cookies with royal icing or my easy glaze icing. Feel free to tint either icing with gel food coloring.
Easy soft Sugar Cookies step by step
- sift together flour, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
- cream together butter, sugar, and vanilla. Then add egg and egg yolk and mix well..
- add flour mixture to butter mixture, mix together..
- line a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with parchment paper. press dough into pan..
- chill dough in refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes, until the edges begin to golden slightly..
- cool, cut, eat, enjoy!.
See post above for recommended decorating tools. Super soft sugar cookie recipe with a delicate vanilla flavor and texture. They're so good that you'll want to eat them all as soon as they're out of the How to make these soft sugar cookies. I love making cookies because it's so easy. You'll need to use room temperature butter, and mix it with the.