Cinnamon french toast n crispy bacon. Great recipe for Cinnamon french toast n crispy bacon. They are so easy to make and very delicious😋. Plus I love how you do not have to stick to a routine recipe over and over again, you can play around with different flavors.
Cover your French toast bake with a sheet of foil and refrigerate it overnight. Maple Bacon French Toast Bake has all the sweet and savory flavors of breakfast. With crispy bacon, maple syrup, and cinnamon all in a soft bread bake. You can have Cinnamon french toast n crispy bacon using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon french toast n crispy bacon
- Prepare 1 of whole wheat sliced bread(white or brown).
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated white sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanila extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of Enough oil for pan frying (we use very little of this).
- Prepare 50 ml of full fat milk.
- It’s of Bacon as much as is desired.
This wonderful breakfast bake is surprisingly easy to make and perfect for a holiday breakfast. Combine mascarpone or cream and grated lime peel, add a dollop on top of sweet French toast and serve with blueberries, mint and/or a drizzle of honey. Serve the savoury French toast with pickled ginger, red chilli, radish and/or crispy bacon. In a small bowl mix together butter, brown sugar cinnamon, pecans and nutmeg.
Cinnamon french toast n crispy bacon step by step
- In a small bowl, crack open your eggs and whisk them lightly.
- In another bowl, preferably shallow and wide, pour in your milk, the eggs, and all the other ingredients, then wisk to ensure all the ingredients are well incorporated..
- On medium heat, using a non stick pan(you can basically use any pan you have, just make sure not to over heat it.)spray/brush some oil evenly..
- Dip each slice in your mixture making sure it is well soaked in.(not soggy, otherwise it will be unmanageable.).
- Place the slices on the hot pan, allowing each side to cook for 1-2 minutes. The end product should be a nice golden brown color..
- Repeat process 3, 4&5 above until all your bread is cooked..
- Fry your bacon to the crispness you desire..
- Serve as and when desired, with a drink of your choice, coffee, Ice tea, etc.. I paired this with a steamy cup of masala tea🤤.
- Remember presentation is key👌 Bon Appétit.
Crumble over the top of the bread mix. Skip your morning espresso and opt for a coffee-infused bacon. Apple Maple Bacon Stuffed Cinnamon Raisin French Toast This sweet, salty, creamy and crispy Apple Maple Bacon Stuffed Cinnamon Raisin French Toast makes a breakfast extra special. It is perfect for a weekend or holiday brunch. Make a cinnamon Monte Cristo with melted gruyere cheese and sliced ham.