Beans cake in French toast bread. Try The McCormick® Recipe For A Delicious Taste. Use Your Favorite Bread & McCormick® Spices For A Delicious French Toast Meal. Beans cake in French toast bread Perfect for breakfast.
Easily turn your stale bagels into this sweet, pan-fried French toast using only a handful of simple ingredients.. Its high butter and egg content makes it an ideal companion for the rich custard made with eggs, milk, sugar, and vanilla. It's for these reasons and more that many French toast recipes call for thick-sliced brioche. You can have Beans cake in French toast bread using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beans cake in French toast bread
- You need Slice of bread 6 pieces.
- You need of Milk half tin milk.
- You need of Sugar half cup.
- It’s pinch of Cinnamon.
- It’s pinch of Black pepper.
- It’s 3 of Egg.
- It’s of All ready made beans cake.
Under-soaking will only end with dry and undesirable French toast. You want the bread to absorb that beautiful mixture, so make sure each side is thoroughly coated.. How to Make Canned Green Beans Taste Better. How to Make Box Brownies Better.
Beans cake in French toast bread instructions
- In a bowl break the eggs add the milk then sugar and all the rest of the ingredients..
- Mix them and set aside..
- Pit your pan on the fire with low heat and half tablespoon of oil, dip your bread in the egg mixture and place it on the pan..
- Fry it both sides till golden brown..
- Repeat for the rest of the breads..
- Put one toast bread on a plate and place four beans cake on top then cover with another toast bread..
- Enjoy with any tea of choice..
In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, sugar and cinnamon. Cut the bread slices in halves (or fourths, it's up to you). You can also toast the bread prior to this if you want a crispier meal. Soak the bread in the mixture for a few minutes. Beans and toast is a breakfast tradition in the UK (it's both adored and loathed) that has stood the test of time.