Cinnamon French Toast Sticks. My love affair with rediscovering french toast continues. Last week it was Apple French Toast, a pile of french toast dripping with self saucing stewed apple syrup. The week before it was Parmesan French Toast (insanely delicious!).
Next, dip egg-coated bread sticks into cinnamon sugar mixture and toss to coat. Serve warm with syrup if desired. If you peek your head around these parts, you'll notice I have a strong affinity for custard-soaked carbs, specifically of the French toast variety. You can have Cinnamon French Toast Sticks using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon French Toast Sticks
- It’s 4 slices of white bread, preferably frozen.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter/oil.
- You need of Maple syrup to serve (optional).
You've got your banana bread French Toast, your festively flavored French toast, and last but not least, your stuffed French toast. Today, we're adding one more to the mix with Easy Cinnamon French Toast Sticks. While the french toast sticks are baking, brown some butter and mix up some cinnamon and sugar. When the french toast sticks come out of the oven, brush each with browned butter and then sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
Cinnamon French Toast Sticks instructions
- Cut the slices of bread into 3 rectangular shapes.
- Combine the eggs, milk and salt in a plate big enough to roll the sticks in.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon on a plate.
- Melt the butter or oil the pan over medium high heat.
- Roll the bread sticks in the egg mixture quickly (without soaking them), shake off excess and place in pan. Cook until all sides are brown..
- Transfer to the plate with the cinnamon sugar and roll to coat..
- Serve immediately with marple syrup and enjoy!.
Cooking Instructions for Cinnamon French Toast Sticks. Keep your Member's Mark Cinnamon French Toast Sticks frozen until you're ready to prepare them. Then, select one of the four cooking methods shared on the box. You have your choice of preparing this delicious treat in a conventional oven, microwave oven, convection oven or toaster oven.. Easy Cinnamon French Toast Sticks – Breakfast you can eat with your fingers and dip in syrup, rather than pour syrup all over it.