You can cook Pinwheels using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pinwheels
- You need 2 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 2 oz of Bitter Chocolate, Melted.
- Set oven rack in middle position. Preheat oven to 375°F. Cover a 14×16 sheet with parchment paper. Coat in spray..
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt in small bowl..
- Place butter and sugar in bowl. Cream until light and fluffy. Add dry ingredients and beat until combined..
- Divide dough in half. Blend chocolate into half. Wrap in wax paper and chill both hands for 1 hr..
- Roll dough between two sheets of wax paper. Remove top sheet and place vanilla on chocolate. Roll together, chocolate on outside. Wrap in wax paper. Chill for 3 hrs (or freezer for 1)..
- Cut into slices. Place on baking sheet. Bake 12-15 mins..