Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cookies Simple.
You can have Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cookies Simple using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cookies Simple
- It’s 200 grams of Real Butter.
- Prepare 50 grams of Light brown sugar.
- It’s 75 grams of white sugar.
- You need 1 of eggs.
- It’s 5 ml of vanilla extract.
- You need 300 grams of all-purpose flour.
- You need 300 grams of chocolate chips.
Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cookies Simple step by step
- Microwave butter for 30 seconds until very soft. Mix well with sugars.
- Add the vanilla essence and the egg and mix well.
- Once mixed, add in the flour slowly, and parts at a time. DONT mix very strongly, as if you mix it with a wisk for example it will mix unwanted air into dough and it will come out like muffins..
- Once the dough is mixed ( for extra mix I would hand mix for a minute or two.).
- Refrigerate dough for at least an hour, the butter will harden the dough and it will have to be scooped out or you can leave it for a few Mins to soften. RECOMMEND refrigerating over night..
- Heat up oven to 355 Fahrenheit or 180 Celcius.
- Depending on the type of cookies you want, for flat cookies just make them into small balls of dough and place onto baking tray. If they spread out a lot it is fine as you can just cut them into squares when its done ..
- For cake shaped cookies put into a muffin tin or a mould of your choosing.
- After about 15 mins, less if you like them soft, take them out and let them cool for a while, they will firm up. Dont worry if they look too soft when taking them out, they firm up quite a bit when. They are out of the heat..