Cornflakes french toast. Texas toast dipped in extra thick cinnamon batter and crusted with cornflakes. That extra crunch is unbelievably addictive! One of my very first cookbooks was Cooking with Mickey Volume II, and I thought it was genius.
It's perfectly crispy and crunchy, with a delightful custardy middle. For syrup, in a small saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup, water and cinnamon; bring to a boil. Between two slices of French toast, each coated on one side in a crust of toasted Corn Flakes, sits warm, gooey Nutella and silky slices of banana. You can have Cornflakes french toast using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cornflakes french toast
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4-5 of bread slices.
- It’s 1.5 cup of cornflakes.
- You need as required of Oil.
While any Nutella-banana French toast sandwich would be a winner in our book, it's the crust of cornflakes that brings this dish to the top of our must-make lists for future brunches. An ultra modern breakfast dish, this Cornflakes French Toast Combines both your favourite breakfast items into one, delish dish! How To Make Corn Flake French Toast In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, sugar and cinnamon. In a shallow bowl or on a plate, spread out the crushed corn flakes.
Cornflakes french toast step by step
- In a bowl add egg, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract and mix them well till sugar dissolves..
- Heal a pan by adding some oil. Take a bread slice dip into the egg mixture, then coat with the cornflakes..
- Shallow fry then on the heated pan by adding some oil..
If using coconut, mix it together with the corn flakes. Place the milk, eggs, vanilla and cinnamon in a shallow bowl and whisk well. In another shallow bowl, add the corn flakes and crush well. I use my hands to crush them. Wipe out skillet, add remaining butter, and repeat process.