Nutella French toast rolls. These Nutella French Toast Roll-Ups are a fun, finger-friendly treat for breakfast or brunch. These portable, and easy to make French Toast Roll Ups are filled with delicious Nutella, dunked into custard, sauteed until golden brown and then rolled in cinnamon sugar goodness! Spread each slice of flattened bread with one teaspoon of nutella, spreading on one side of the bread to the length of the bread.
With a rolling pin, roll each slice of bread until flattened. In a small shallow bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, sugar and vanilla. Spread each slice of flattened bread with one teaspoon of Nutella, spreading on one side of the bread to the length of the bread. You can have Nutella French toast rolls using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nutella French toast rolls
- Prepare 2 tbsp of strawberries, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of apple chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pineapples ,chopped.
- Prepare as required of Nutella.
- You need as required of Chocolate syrup.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 6 slices of Bread.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground sugar.
Roll the bread up tightly, sealing shut with a dab of Nutella. In a bowl, whisk the egg and milk until combined. In a shallow dish, combine the sugar and cinnamon and mix well. In a large nonstick saute pan over medium heat, melt the butter.
Nutella French toast rolls instructions
- Take a pan add 1 tsp butter and add apple strawberries and pineapple and stir cook and keep aside..
- Grind cinnamon stick and make fine powder keep aside..
- Take 2 tbsp sugar powder and mix well with 1 tsp cinnamon powder..
- Take eggs and add 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder mix well and beat..
- Take bread slices and spread nutella and keep fruits and fold dip in egg batter and take a pan add butter and stir fry rolls..
- Put in a plate and spread sugar-cinnamon powder Nutella spread and garnish with chocolate syrup and decorated with gems..
Dip each Nutella French Toast roll-up in the milk and egg mixture. Repeat until all the roll-ups are sauteed. You just have to roll each slice of bread with a rolling pin. Spread each slice of flattened bread with one teaspoon of nutella, spreading on one side of the bread,roll it and toast it in butter. These Nutella French Toast Rolls with Cinnamon Sugar are fun, finger friendly treats and are loaded with flavours!