French Toast (Breakfast). Try The McCormick® Recipe For A Delicious Taste. Make French Toast W/ McCormick® Vanilla Extract & Cinnamon. breakfast brunch Quick and Easy French Toast With so many toppings and breads there is an endless variety of French toast you can make. Cinnamon French toast, Brioche French toast, stuffed French toast and even a French toast that tastes like a Starbucks caramel macchiato.
Whisk in the salt, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract and sugar until smooth. A classic French Toast Recipe that is soaked in an egg, milk, vanilla extract, and cinnamon mixture. Then pan-fried to golden perfection for a great breakfast idea. You can have French Toast (Breakfast) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French Toast (Breakfast)
- You need of Base.
- Prepare Loaf of French Bread.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- You need 2 Cups of Milk.
- You need 8 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare of Flavor.
- You need of Maple Syrup.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s of Cinnamon.
- You need 2 of Tbps Sugar.
This classic French Toast is a delicious and easy recipe to make with only a few ingredients. All you need is sliced bread, eggs, milk, and a few spices to make the best French toast for a quick and easy breakfast. These French toast recipes–dunked in maple syrup, dolloped with ricotta, or dredged in green curry–will please savory and sweet breakfast lovers alike. Overnight French toast is very similar in flavor to a classic stovetop French toast, but instead of individually soaking the bread slices in the egg/milk mixture, then frying them on the stove, you layer the bread into a casserole dish, pour the egg/milk mixture over the top and refrigerate it overnight.
French Toast (Breakfast) instructions
- Prep: Combine Milk, Eggs, Salt, Sugar, Cinnamon and Half the Butter (Melted), whisk together and put in a shallow pan to dip the bread in..
- Prep: Preheat Skillet to Medium and Grease with Butter..
- Cook: Quickly dip the bread into the milk mixture, flip it once and then let it drip away the extra liquid for a couple seconds. Transfer it to the skillet and cook to desired crispness on both sides..
- Serve: Immediately OR place in the oven at 200°F until ready to serve..
In a small bowl, combine cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar and set aside briefly. Whisk together cinnamon mixture, eggs, milk, and vanilla. French Toast Casserole Topped with cinnamon and sugar, this fuss-free overnight French toast casserole is my favorite way to make the breakfast favorite. Since you assemble this baked French toast the previous night, you save time in the morning, and if you have an extra hungry crowd, it's easy to bake up a few batches. Delicious and decadent, simple spin on French toast.