Stovetop French Toast. Try The McCormick® Recipe For A Delicious Taste. Use Your Favorite Bread & McCormick® Spices For A Delicious French Toast Meal. French toast is traditionally be served with a dusting of powdered sugar, jam, and maple syrup.
Cinnamon French toast, Brioche French toast, stuffed French toast and even a French toast that tastes like a Starbucks caramel macchiato. If you are feeling adventurous, you can even make French toast in a mug! This Dutch Oven French Toast Bake is a great breakfast idea when feeding a crowd! You can cook Stovetop French Toast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stovetop French Toast
- It’s 4-6 of eggs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1-2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 loaf of bread.
Toasty edges and tender on the inside, it's everything you love about French toast – just a lot more of it! French toast is pretty well suited for camping. It uses basic ingredients and doesn't require a lot of skill to prepare-perfect for when the coffee. In a bowl, combine orange juice, zest, eggs and cardamom; beat well.
Stovetop French Toast instructions
- Combine eggs, vanilla, milk, brown sugar, and cinnamon..
- Whisk it till smooth. Then place a greased skillet or griddle on your stovetop. Set temperature to medium heat..
- Dunk a slice of a bread in the egg wash. Lift out with a fork and place bread on the warmed pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes and flip to cook the other side..
- Serve with butter and syrup..
Dip the bread on both sides in the egg mixture; place in a single layer in pan. Easy-Bake (and Broil) Oven French Toast. There's no need to batch-cook your French toast in a skillet, which risks tearing the delicate slices and splattering custard on the stovetop. Our two-step oven approach avoids the fuss and mess: We first bake the custard-saturated slices on the lowest rack of a hot oven until their bottoms are deeply. Dip bread in the egg mixture and place on cookie sheets.