Chicken Cordon Blue Casserole. My Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole will knock your socks off. It is so much easier than a traditional rolled and breaded cordon bleu and has even more flavor. This has chicken, ham, and swiss in a creamy dijon sauce.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole has layers of chicken, ham, cheese sauce, and buttery Panko breadcrumbs. It's the week after Thanksgiving and I have no desire to cook anything unless it's as easy as pie. Super easy to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole recipe is made completely from scratch. You can have Chicken Cordon Blue Casserole using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Cordon Blue Casserole
- It’s 1 large of Rotisserie Chicken ( original flavor).
- Prepare 12 slice of of Kraft swiss cheese.
- Prepare 10 slice of of oven roasted ham.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken.
- It’s 1 packages of Microwaveable Frozen broccoli.
- You need 1 packages of Microwaveable Frozen rice with mixed vegetables.
- It’s 1 of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole – filled with chicken, ham, cheese and topped with a delicious sauce and Panko Crumbs. Instead, this Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole calls for yummy ingredients like ham, Swiss cheese, freshly squeezed lemon juice, Dijon. Dip chicken in egg and milk mixture, then toss with bread crumbs, coating well. Brown in a little oil until golden.
Chicken Cordon Blue Casserole instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 450°.
- PREP: Shred rotisserie chicken into bite size pieces..
- PREP: Microwave frozen rice & broccoli according to package instructions..
- Cover the bottom of the dish with the rice , even out as much as possible. Season rice with garlic salt & pepper to liking..
- Next layer is the broccoli, even out over rice & season to liking..
- Pour cream of chicken evenly over broccoli and rice..
- Place chicken pieces evenly over casserole..
- Arrange 6 slices of cheese over chicken..
- Arrange ham over first layer of cheese..
- Arrange second layer if cheese over ham. Season top cheese layer to liking and place in oven..
- Bake until cheese has completely melted..
- Slice into squares and serve..
Place chicken in a baking dish, add cheese and ham. Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole is an easy dinner idea your whole family will love! A casserole jam-packed with juicy chicken and diced ham smothered in a delicious cheese sauce, what more could you ask for!? If you love casseroles, make sure to check out my. Keto Low Carb Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole.