French Toast. School Uniforms + Casual Styles Available. Comfortable Clothes For Classes On The Couch & Adventures In The Backyard. Try The McCormick® Recipe For A Delicious Taste.
Quick and Easy French Toast With so many toppings and breads there is an endless variety of French toast you can make. Cinnamon French toast, Brioche French toast, stuffed French toast and even a French toast that tastes like a Starbucks caramel macchiato. If you are feeling adventurous, you can even make French toast in a mug ! You can have French Toast using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of French Toast
- It’s of Bread.
- Prepare 1 loaf of brioche.
- You need of Egg Mixture.
- You need of Flour.
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Toppings.
- Prepare of Nutella.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Powdered Sugar.
- It’s of Maple Syrup.
Quality school uniforms and kid's clothes for girls and boys. Embroidered kid's uniform polo shirts and uniform pants. Heat a lightly oiled skillet or griddle over medium heat. Cook bread until both sides are lightly browned and crisp.
French Toast step by step
- Let bread get stale overnight.
- Cut 3/4 in. On the brioche..
- Turn on the stove slow and low and melt butter.
- In a bowl add flour, eggs, milk, cinnamon, and sugar. Dip the bread in the mixture for 20 seconds..
- Don’t press the bread. Drop the bread on the skillet. And cook until golden brown. Flip. And repeat..
- Put on a plate. Serve with the toppings..
Place a wire rack on a baking sheet, and set aside. Directions In a small bowl, combine cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar and set aside briefly. Whisk together cinnamon mixture, eggs, milk,. Dip bread in egg mixture and lay in butter. (not you-the bread!). Shake off the excess egg mixture from the bread, and place the bread slices onto the hot skillet.