Cheesy Ham and Potato Casserole. Cheesy Ham & Potato Casserole from Delish.com turns your leftover ham into the heartiest dinner bake. While whisking, slowly pour in milk. Stir in ham and season with salt and pepper.
This Ham and Potato Casserole is a delicious and very simple dinner! Ham and potatoes smothered in a homemade cheesy sauce! It makes a big meal and it's not expensive to make! You can have Cheesy Ham and Potato Casserole using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Ham and Potato Casserole
- It’s 1 box of pototos au gratin.
- It’s 1/2 lb of spiral ham.
- Prepare 1 each of broccoli bits.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
The best part is that it's very versatile… replace cheddar with swiss, replace ham with chicken… in this recipe, they will all. Ham and potato casserole is a mouthwatering dinner idea your entire family will love! This comfort food features slices of potatoes, ham and cheese in a creamy sauce with a golden au gratin crust on top. Serve it as a main course by itself or as a side with other dishes, and it's perfect for a party too.
Cheesy Ham and Potato Casserole instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- Chop ham into bite sized pieces.
- Mix potato, ham and broccoli together in a large bowl.
- Add ingredients from bowl to baking dish and cover with aluminium foil.
- Bake for 30 mins covered.
- After 30 mins, take foil off, sprinkle with cheese, leave uncovered and place back into oven till top is browned approx 15 mins.
- Serve and enjoy :-).
An easy recipe for cheesy potato casserole! It's perfect for making for parties and using leftover ham from the holidays! Instead of eating reheated ham for several days in a row post-holiday dinner, we use some of the remaining ham and make this cheesy potato casserole dish! Creamy and cheesy this Cheesy Ham and Potato Casserole is a simple dinner recipe that your family will eat up! I mixed sour cream, cheese, and ham in with hash brown potatoes and baked.