French toast. Dunk each slice of bread in egg mixture, soaking both sides. Place in pan, and cook on both sides until golden. Quick and Easy French Toast With so many toppings and breads there is an endless variety of French toast you can make.
Quality school uniforms and kid's clothes for girls and boys. Embroidered kid's uniform polo shirts and uniform pants. My grandpa requested French toast, so here is a new holiday twist on a delicious breakfast classic. You can have French toast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French toast
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 4 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 8 slices of bread.
Feel free to cut your panettone smaller before cooking if it is hard to manipulate. Serve warm with maple syrup, whipped cream, or any other topping. Using day-old bread from a bakery helps the French toast to be more stable. If using commercially produced brioche, be sure to allow bread to become slightly stale for best results.
French toast instructions
- Mix in brown sugar to the milk and stir, until the sugar is dissolved into the milk..
- Add in the vanilla extract, eggs, and ground cinnamon. Beat in the eggs, stirring until everything is well mixed together..
- Quickly dip one side of bread into the mixture and repeat other side of bread..
- Cook on medium heat until done or golden. Add a tiny amount of vegetable oil to bottom of skillet to prevent sticking. You don't want standing oil in the bottom of the skillet though..
Stir in sugar, vanilla, orange juice, and salt until well combined. Place a wire rack on a baking sheet, and set aside. Reheat leftovers by toasting them in a skillet with butter or giving them a zap in the microwave for about a minute. Freezing can let you keep your French toast much longer. French toast comes out best if you work with thick slices of French or Italian loaf bread that are several days old.