French toast. Check Out Easy French Toast On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Dunk each slice of bread in egg mixture, soaking both sides.
Cinnamon French toast, Brioche French toast, stuffed French toast and even a French toast that tastes like a Starbucks caramel macchiato. If you are feeling adventurous, you can even make French toast in a mug ! My grandpa requested French toast, so here is a new holiday twist on a delicious breakfast classic. You can cook French toast using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of French toast
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vinilla.
- It’s of Bread.
- You need 1/2 of Sugar.
Feel free to cut your panettone smaller before cooking if it is hard to manipulate. Serve warm with maple syrup, whipped cream, or any other topping. Quality school uniforms and kid's clothes for girls and boys. Embroidered kid's uniform polo shirts and uniform pants.
French toast instructions
- Mix your eggs and milk into a small bowl till it looks like yellow milk with sugar too.
- Take vinilla, cinnamon and mix in to your egg milk mixture.
- Now set the liquid aside and cut your bread into whatever shape you want you don't even have to cut it..
- Now heat your pan and oil it or butter it your choice 😉.
- Dip your bread into the batter and place on pan cook for 1-2 minutes it depends on how high your stove top is.
- Now enjoy.
French toast is a satisfying comfort food for any time of day. Check out a step-by-step how-to from the experts in Food Network Kitchen for perfect slices, every time. Cook bread until both sides are lightly browned and crisp. Using day-old bread from a bakery helps the French toast to be more stable. If using commercially produced brioche, be sure to allow bread to become slightly stale for best results.