Mild No-bake Cheesecake. Instead of standing in a hot kitchen, make this simple recipe for your next warm-weather gathering. Add condensed milk and mix until blended. Beat in lemon juice and blend until smooth.
In a large bowl using a hand mixer (or in the bowl of. A delightful favorite with everyone, especially appetizing during the summer months. Note – Frozen raspberries can also be used. You can cook Mild No-bake Cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mild No-bake Cheesecake
- Prepare of For the cookie crust.
- It’s 100 grams of Plain biscuits (cookies).
- You need 50 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 40 grams of Oreo cookies.
- Prepare of For the cream cheese batter.
- Prepare 100 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 50 grams of Plain yogurt.
- You need 150 grams of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 60 of to 65 grams Granulated sugar.
- You need 2 medium of Egg whites.
- It’s 15 ml of Lemon juice.
- It’s 5 grams of *Gelatin.
- It’s 30 ml of *Water.
It is a cheesecake that requires no baking. It contains no eggs and no granulated sugar. Yet it's still rich and tangy from the cream cheese and it's smooth and creamy! This easy to make, no-bake cheesecake recipe is a family favorite!
Mild No-bake Cheesecake instructions
- Make the cookie crust. Put the plain biscuits (cookies) in a bag and crush. Add butter that's been melted in the microwave, and mix well..
- Press the cookie crust mix on the bottom of a cake tin using a spoon..
- Put the Oreo cookies in a bag too and crush. Press on top of the cookie crust from Step 2. If you omit the cream filling, mix in a little melted butter to the crumbs..
- Put the egg whites and 1/3 of the granulated sugar in a bowl, and beat to make a meringue. Then chill in the refrigerator until later use. Dissolve the gelatin in water in a bowl held over a pan of hot water..
- Put the cream in a separate bowl, and whip until thickened. If you are not going to whip it, use 200 g..
- Put the cream cheese and the remaining granulated sugar in a separate bowl. Add the lemon juice and mix until the sugar is dissolved with the bowl held over a pan of hot water. Add the yogurt..
- Add the dissolved gelatin and the cream to the bowl from Step 6 in that order (if the gelatin is warm, the batter will become soft and easy to mix)..
- Add the meringue from Step 4 in 2 to 3 batches, mixing between additions. You can mix it completely if you like, but I leave it about 2/3 mixed..
- If the mixture stiffens up right away and is hard to mix, heat briefly over a pan of hot water. Pour the batter into the mold. Agitate the mold from to even out the surface, and chill in the refrigerator..
- Chill for half a day, and it's done. Pour on some fruity sauce to taste..
This no bake cheesecake recipe is a family favorite. No-bake cheesecake is a lot easier than baked cheesecake. Without eggs and baking, there is virtually ZERO room for error. Much like its namesake, the classic cheesecake, no-bake cheesecake is a custard pie built on cream cheese. It's oh-so-creamy and it pairs perfectly with all kinds of toppings…caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, any kind of fruit, etc.