For Father's Day: Easy and Superb Cheesecake. Great recipe for For Father's Day: Easy and Superb Cheesecake. I made this for my kids, who love homemade sweets, as their snack. I removed the cream from the Oreos before using them.
Father's Day desserts are as special and unique as dad is — a little salty, a touch nutty, but very sweet indeed. And while this year's festivities may look a little different due to social distancing, there are still plenty of ways to make Dad feel appreciated. One of the best ways to do that is with a homemade dessert—from Bacon Potato-Chip Chocolate Cookies to the Mile-High Triple-Chocolate. You can have For Father's Day: Easy and Superb Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of For Father's Day: Easy and Superb Cheesecake
- You need of Cheesecake Batter:.
- You need 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 65 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 100 grams of Sour cream.
- You need 25 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 of Whole egg.
- Prepare 10 grams of Cornstarch.
- You need of Cookie Crust.
- You need 60 grams of Chocolate cookies (you can use Oreos, etc.).
- It’s 30 grams of Unsalted butter.
From classic to lemon to pumpkin-ginger, a luscious and creamy cheesecake is always welcome. Make one for your next birthday, Father's Day, New Year's Eve, anniversary, or just for a slow Thursday. This cheesecake is easy to make—but it's definitely not easy to wait till the next day to eat it! The recipe is from a … Father's Day Desserts Get inspired for Father's Day with these dessert recipes and ideas for all skill levels—from classic pies to decadent layer cakes, and beyond.
For Father's Day: Easy and Superb Cheesecake step by step
- Bring the cheese to room temperature. Melt the butter in the microwave just before using. Lightly grease the cake pan with butter (amount separate from listed ingredients) and line with kitchen parchment paper..
- Put the chocolate cookies into a plastic bag and use a rolling pin to crush them into fine crumbs. Melt 30 g of butter in the microwave and mix well into the cookie crumbs..
- Press the cookie mixture into the bottom of the pan. If you pack them in well, the crust won't break when you cut the cake. Preheat the oven to 170℃..
- Cream the cream cheese with a rubber spatula until soft. Add the granulated sugar and mix..
- Add the sour cream, unsalted butter, egg yolk, and whole egg to the cream cheese and mix well. Finally, add the corn starch and mix..
- Pour the batter into the cake pan..
- Bake for about 50 minutes in a water bath at 170℃. If you don't have a water bath function, bake in an oven at 170℃ with a baking sheet of water..
- Once baked, let cool. When freshly baked, it will have expanded, but once cooled, it will fall..
- Once cooled, let chill in the refrigerator and it's done! Top as you like with powdered sugar so that it looks even more delicious..
- Note: If you make it in a square pan, you can make cheesecake sticks..
- On Valentine's Day, you can serve it with cocoa..
- [Variation 1] If you don't like a bitter taste, you can make the crust with graham crackers instead!.
- [Variation 2] Melt 25 g of chocolate in a double boiler and mix with 10 g of the cake batter after Step 5. Use the mixture to marbleize the batter..
- For a great White Day gift, try this cookie recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151556-crispy-and-crumbly-and-easy-cookies-for-fathers-day.
Father's Day coincides with the start of fresh berry season, so take advantage of nature's bounty and make this easy dessert. Chef John says, "I don't tack the word ultimate onto just any recipe. I removed the cream from the Oreos before using them. If it's a pain, you can use it with the cream still intact. I removed the cream from the Oreos before using them.