French Vanilla Butterscotch Chip. Combine cake mix, eggs, melted butter, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large bowl. Beat at low speed with electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Stir in butterscotch chips and pecans.
In medium glass or metal bowl, stir egg whites, sugar, cream of tartar and vanilla with whisk until blended. Add sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt. Beat until combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. You can cook French Vanilla Butterscotch Chip using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French Vanilla Butterscotch Chip
- You need of cookies.
- It’s 1 box of french vanilla cake mix.
- Prepare 1 of thawed Cool Whip topping (8 oz).
- You need 1 each of eggs.
- You need 1 packages of butterscotch chips.
- You need tsp of sugar. enough to coat cookies.
- Prepare 1 of ungreased cookie sheets (line with foil or parchment paper to prevent sticking).
- It’s 1 of wire racks. for cooling.
Stir continually until all ingredients are mixed well, bringing the mixture ALMOST to a boil, then turning down the heat. Cook and stir some more on low heat until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is a liquid. If you like the sweetness of butterscotch chips, you'll enjoy this warm rum-flavored fruit dip. I serve it with apple and pear wedges.
French Vanilla Butterscotch Chip step by step
- Set oven to 350.
- Mix egg, cake mix, cool whip in bowl. Mix will be sticky. A spatula works best as you have to fold the batter. Stirring doesnt work..
- Mix in butterscotch chips.
- Scoop 1-2 tsp balls of cookie dough in to sugar and roll to coat..
- Place cookies on sheets. Bake for 16-17 minutes..
- Once out of oven, let cookies cool for a minute then move to wire rack to cool completely..
In a medium saucepan, stir together the brown sugar, heavy cream and butter. Cook over medium heat until the sugar dissolves and the mixture comes to a full boil,. Instructions In a sauce pan over medium heat, stir together sweetened condensed milk, butterscotch chips and white chocolate chips until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and stir in rum extract and butter extract. Beat at low speed with electric mixer until smooth and creamy.