Orange Creamsicle Cookies. Orange Creamsicle Cookies are my ooey gooey butter cookies made with orange zest and added food coloring to remind you of an orange creamsicle treat. For another fun treat, try my Orange Creamsicle Puppy Chow! Combine sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy.
Love that creamy, dreamy orange and vanilla frozen treat? Fall in love with a cookie that tastes just like an orange dreamsicle. It all starts with a tender sugar cookie base flavored with orange and vanilla extract. You can cook Orange Creamsicle Cookies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- Prepare 1 packages of Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix (17.5oz).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soft butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of McCormick orange extract.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of orange zest.
- Prepare 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- You need 1 of drop yellow food colouring and 1 drop red to make orange…optional.
White vanilla baking chips add sweet creaminess, and the orange tint is a fun touch that's easy to pull off with a little food coloring. Beat butter until light and fluffy. Add the sugar, egg, Tang and vanilla extract. How to Make Orange Creamsicle Cookies Using an electric mixer, cream together the sugar and butter.
Orange Creamsicle Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- combine cookie mix, butter, egg, vanilla, orange extract and optional food colouring…mix thoroughly.
- fold in orange zest and white chocolate chips.
- drop cookie dough by tablespoon on ungreased cookie sheet.
- bake 8 – 10 minutes.
Add in the egg, vanilla, orange extract, and milk. In a separate bowl, combine the sour cream, pudding mix, salt, and baking soda. Orange Creamsicle Cookies – soft cookies with white chocolate chips and orange zest. Taste just like the popsicles from your childhood. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.