Quick, Simple, Delicious Breadcrumb Cookies. Cover a cookie sheet with cooking paper. Add margarine, vegetable oil, and sugar to a bowl, and blend the ingredients together with the back of a tablespoon. Combine liquids and add to dry.
Add in the flour, salt and baking powder. Mix the egg, sugar, shortening, and vanilla together. Then add the salt, breadcrumbs, milk, water, cherries and flour, little by little. You can have Quick, Simple, Delicious Breadcrumb Cookies using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick, Simple, Delicious Breadcrumb Cookies
- Prepare 100 grams of Panko.
- Prepare 50 ml of Water.
- Prepare 30 grams of Margarine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 50 grams of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 of Vanilla extract (optional).
- Prepare 1 of the same size as the cookie sheet Parchment paper.
Mix well, and drop by teaspoons onto greased cookie sheets. These quick and easy cookies know you'd rather be playing. Or be anything but tied to the kitchen making cookies. Here's how easy they are to make: You can count their ingredients on one hand, prep is quick and minimal, and they don't dirty up a lot of bowls and pans.
Quick, Simple, Delicious Breadcrumb Cookies instructions
- Mix the panko with the water. Cover a cookie sheet with cooking paper. Preheat the oven to 355°F/180°C..
- Add margarine, vegetable oil, and sugar to a bowl, and blend the ingredients together with the back of a tablespoon..
- Mix with an egg beater until smooth. Whisk until the grainy texture of the sugar no longer bothers you..
- For those of you with vanilla extract, add at Step 3, mixing several times..
- Add katakuriko and stir..
- Add the prepared panko from Step 1, and mix while pressing down with a plastic spatula..
- Roll up the dough, squeeze between both hands, line on the cookie sheet, cover a cup with plastic wrap, and press down from above. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes..
- Okay!! The crunchy and delicious cookies are done..
Oat-Rageous Chocolate Chip Cookies My aunt gave me this recipe, and my family thinks these cookies are delicious. We enjoy all different kinds of cookies, and with this recipe, we can combine three of our favorite kinds—oatmeal, peanut butter and chocolate chip—in one! —Jaymie Noble, Kalamazoo, Michigan Even first-time cookie makers can pull off super moist, tender, chewy macaroons. Using sweetened condensed milk streamlines the operation and produces a very nice texture. Simple to make and easy to transport, these are the ultimate cookies to bring to any potluck. Step one in researching cookie recipes is deciding which types of cookies you want to bake: Christmas cookies, classic cookies, small cookies, large cookies, no-bake cookies—the options are nearly endless.